- Differential pressure measurement from 0 to 100 hPa
- Flow measurement possible with a Pitot tube (available as an option)
- Magnets on the rear allow hands-free work
- 10 units to choose from, display in pascals can be selected
Differential pressure measurement on gas hot water heaters or on filters of air conditioning systems, and also flow measurements in ventilation ducts using a Pitot tube: the compact testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument, which comes with a silicone connection hose and other useful accessories, can help you maintain and install systems in the sanitary and HVAC sector.
With the testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument, heating installers and air conditioning engineers will be well-equipped to carry out their work: the instrument measures differential pressure from 0 to 100 hPa and can help you check filters on air conditioning systems or measure static gas and gas flow pressure on heating systems, for example.
The following units can be selected on the testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument:
In addition, you can measure the flow in the ventilation duct with a Pitot tube that is available as an option – from 10 to 100 m/s.
Practical and precise: key advantages offered by the differential pressure measuring instrument
- Precise: the differential pressure measurement has temperature and air density compensation for accurate readings
- Uncomplicated: small, handy and easy to operate with just three buttons
- Clever: you can work with your hands free thanks to magnets on the rear of the instrument. When there is poor visibility, such as in dark surroundings, the illuminated display makes it easier for you to work
- Reliable: a belt pouch and plug-on protective cap mean the differential pressure measuring instrument can be safely stowed away and it is also well-secured during measurement thanks to a wrist strap
- Ready to go: the silicone connection hose is included in the testo 510 set. So you can start your measurements straight away
testo 510 set differential pressure measuring instrument, including silicone connection hose, protective cap, calibration protocol, belt pouch and batteries.
|General technical data|
|Differential Pressure - Piezoresistive|
Differential pressure measurement on filters
Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air. These filters are to be inspected regularly to make sure they are still fully functional. To do this, the pressure is measured in front of and behind the filter. The result is the differential pressure. If it is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing.
The testo 510 measures differential pressures in a range of 0 - 100 hPa. The differential pressure measurement is temperature-compensated for exact readings. The readings can be displayed in pascal over the entire measuring range. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.
Measurement in ventilation ducts
Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system. If the air flows are smaller than intended, the removal of room loads (heating, cooling and substance loads) may not be ensured in certain circumstances.
Therefore, the most accurate recording of air flows as possible is particularly important.
In conjunction with a pitot tube, testo 510 measures the air velocity in the range of 10 to 100 m/s. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.