- Easy to operate thanks to the fully retractable pincer arm
- Auto AC/DC and large two-line display
- Improved TRMS method
- Bluetooth connection to your smartphone (with the testo Smart App)
Non-contact measurement on tightly packed cables is really easy and reliable with the testo 770-3 clamp meter. Its innovative grab mechanism will make your work easy. The most powerful model in the clamp meter series, it offers lots of additional functions for those challenging tasks that you are faced with on a daily basis, e.g. communication with the testo smart app via Bluetooth.
The testo 770-3 clamp meter is the ideal clamp amperemeter for demanding measuring tasks in tight application environments. The movable pincer arm can be fully retracted into the instrument. This enables the instrument to grab tightly packed cables in a particularly accurate way.
In addition, more specialized applications can be handled using the clamp meter, such as starting current, power and µA measurements. The optionally available temperature adapter for thermocouple probes can be used to measure electrical parameters as well as temperatures (compatible type K thermocouple probe can be ordered separately).
The clamp amperemeter automatically detects and selects AC/DC and other parameters, such as resistance, continuity, diode and capacitance,. This makes operation easier and more reliable than ever before. Your readings are clearly and distinctly presented on the two-line display. In addition to this, the testo 770-3 offers a performance measurement function and can be connected via Bluetooth to the testo Smart App. In the App, the measurement curve can be displayed as a graph on your smartphone/tablet and directly documented in the report.
testo 770-3 TRMS clamp meter, including batteries, 1 set of measuring cables (0590 0010), instruction manual.
Technical data/Product specification
|General technical data|
|Instrument Measurement Functions|
Ideal for non-contact current measurement on tightly packed cables
- Fully retractable pincer arm, auto AC/DC, large two-line display, true root mean square (TRMS) measurement, starting current, power and μA measurement, temperature adapter, Bluetooth®, in combination with the testo Smart Probes App or testo Thermography App, display of readings on smartphones/tablets, easy documentation and sending of reports by e-mail
Overview of applications
- Current consumption measurement, testing voltage supply in live wires, measuring the ionization flow of heating systems, power measurement, easy temperature checking