- Reliable IR measurement up to 600 °C
- IR measurements from a safe distance
- Memory for up to 200 readings; easy analysis with free-to-download software
- 4-point-laser and 50:1 optics for precise measurements over greater distances
The practical infrared thermometer testo 835-T1 offers maximum safety and precision when measuring the temperature of smaller objects from a medium distance.
Get started in the field of intelligent infrared measuring technology. The practical infrared thermometer testo 835-T1 offers maximum safety and precision when measuring the temperature of smaller objects from a medium distance, e.g. monitoring wall temperature, troubleshooting in heating and air conditioning systems, or the quality control of industrially manufactured products.
- The 4-point laser clearly indicates the measuring area and prevents incorrect measurements
- The 50:1 optics allow you to carry out measurements from a long distance and still obtain excellent results (distance 5 m = 10 cm measuring spot)
- The integrated degree of emission table enables you to select the correct degree of emission of the measured surface
- The backlit display allows you to use your infrared thermometer in all lighting conditions
The testo 835-T1 also allows you to carry out contact temperature measurements. The thermometer is equipped with a connecting point for a wide range of optional temperature sensors. The temperature sensor can also be used to automatically measure the degree of emission of a particular surface. This makes it easier to carry out subsequent infrared measurements.
There is also a wide range of optional accessories - including a tripod and a robust carry case – that allow you to customize your testo 835-T1 infrared thermometer to suit your needs.
For easy analysis and easy use
The testo 835-T1 comes with an easy-to-follow menu, self-explanatory icons and a user-friendly joystick. Your infrared thermometer can be used to create different measuring sites or save up to 200 readings while additional features including min/max values, adjustable thresholds and visual and acoustic alarms which are triggered when thresholds have been exceeded make work more efficient and life easier. The free-to-download “EasyClimate” software provides you with a quick and convenient means of analyzing your measuring data.
testo 835-T1 high temperature infrared thermometer, 4-point laser marking, measuring data administration, PC software, batteries, calibration protocol.
|Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)|
|Temperature - Infrared|
|General technical data|